Aegis® Modular System
Monitoring, baiting or trapping rodents are essential parts of a successful IPM program. The Aegis Modular System is specifically designed to accomplish multiple tasks, increasing the effectiveness of your rodent control program and reducing service time.
- Vertical and horizontal bait rods keep mini-blocks or soft bait secure inside the station and away from non targets.
- Elevated rods keep bait away from moisture.
- With bait rods removed, bait tray holds pellets or meal rodenticides and makes cleaning easier.
Rodent trapping and monitoring
- Big Snap-E Rat Traps, marketed by Kness Mfg., Inc. are recommended for rodent trapping.
- The Atlantic Paste and Glue 48R or Univar glue boards fit when rodent monitoring is needed.
- Trapped rodents remain concealed, enhancing your professional image.
- Floor lip surrounding glue board prevents insects from nesting in concealed areas.
- Reverse hinge opens away from wall, allowing the station to stay anchored for easy maintenance and documentation of service information.
- Modular System conceals trapped rodents from view.
- Secure, yet easy-to-open locking mechanism reduces service time.
Dimensions (in inches):
Length 15 1/2, Width: 11 3/4 (including hinge),Height (lid closed): 4 3/8, Height (lid open): 3 3/4.