Aegis®-RP Animal Health Bait Stations
AEGIS-RP Bait Stations are available in locking and non-locking models. The locking AEGIS-RP Bait Stations are ideal for use where tamper resistant placement of rodenticides is required. They use the same key as our other Aegis products. The non-locking AEGIS-RP provides an excellent choice for use where tamper resistance is not required. Both models offer the same great features and benefits:
- Versatile, allows rats or mice to access station and feed on rodenticide.
- A design that allows rodents to see their exit before entering, inviting them to enter and feed.
- A low profile, permitting flexible mounting in tight locations (vertical or horizontal).
- Short travel distance allows rodents to quickly reach rodenticide and feed.
- Rotating hinge outlasts break away living hinged bait stations.
- An economical choice, controls rodent management costs.
For more information or the distributor nearest you, call 1-888-331-7900.