Rozol Pocket Gopher Bait
For the control of Ground Squirrels and Pocket Gophers in rangelands, crop, and non-crop areas. See label for other sites. Made with feed-grade grain, this moisture-resistant formulation contains the anticoagulant chlorophacinone. Rozol RTU is a reliable ready-to-use bait that offers several key benefits.
*Commercial Product Only: Only to be used by certified pest control operators, farmers and persons authorized in government pest control programs.
- Ground Squirrel
- Pocket Gopher
Why Rozol Pocket Gopher Bait?
- Effective control.
- Palatable bait.
- Multiple use sites.
- Waits for the rodent: When placed in the burrow, the anticoagulant bait is stable; it takes effect after the rodent eats the bait.
- Active ingredient: Formulated with chlorophacinone (50 ppm), a multi-feed anticoagulant rodenticide; Vitamin K1 is the antidote.
- Available in 25 pound pails; resealable plastic container ensures product freshness and secure storage.
- Coverage: A 25 pound pail yields 100 1/2-cup treatments or an average of 4 acres of typical infestation.
- Bulk density: 78 lb./cubic foot (1.25 g/ml).
- Type/appearance: Blue-green kernels. Approximately 751 grain kernels per ounce or 12,000 kernels per pound of product.
- Approved for use in all states except: AK, HI, NC & PA.
- EPA Reg. #7173-184.
Stewarding Resources for the Future
As part of our commitment to environmental stewardship, Liphatech is a proud member of the Ag Container Recycling Council. The ACRC collects and safely recycles the HDPE plastic jugs and pails from our ag, animal health and structural pest control products.