Aegis-RP Bait Station
The Aegis®-RP balances speed, quality, and performance. It is a fast-to-open station that saves you time and money thanks to a versatile design that accommodates bait, glue boards or traps. All Aegis stations can be mounted both vertically and horizontally, and feature an entry/exit design that lures rodents in. A lid that opens away from the wall and the Aegis universal key locking system make servicing quick and easy.
- House Mouse
- Norway Rat
- Roof Rat
- Locking model is ideal for use where tamper resistant placement of rodenticides is required.
- Non-locking model is an excellent choice for use where tamper resistance is not required.
- SecureV™ Technology keeps animals from freeing bait.
- Use vertical and horizontal bait rods.
- Rounded interior sides, train tunnel entrance and ramped opening make station clean-out fast.
- Strong rotating hinges operate in temperatures as low as -29º C.
- Predrilled holes and knock-out anchor points for flexible security options.
- Works with snap traps.
- Dimensions: 32.7 cm long; 20.0 cm wide (including hinge); 10.2 cm high (lid closed); 8.9 cm high (lid open).