Aegis-RP Bait Station
The Aegis®-RP balances speed, quality, and performance. It is a fast-to-open station that saves you time and money thanks to a versatile design that accommodates bait, glue boards or traps. All Aegis stations can be mounted both vertically and horizontally, and feature an entry/exit design that lures rodents in. A lid that opens away from the wall and the Aegis universal key locking system make servicing quick and easy.
- House Mouse
- Norway Rat
- Roof Rat
Watch the Aegis-RP Video
Are you looking for a quick-to-service, easy-to-open bait station? Want a way to easily and safely secure a snap trap? What about an advanced technical design created to attract rodents? How about flexible mounting options for tight spaces? Then you’re looking for the Aegis-RP from Liphatech, the leader in rodent control technology.Watch Now
Quick to Service
- One universal key opens all Aegis stations.
- Lid opens conveniently away from wall.
- Train tunnel entrance and rounded interior sides for easy clean-out.
Enticing to Rodents
The "see exit before entry" design of all Aegis stations encourages rodents to enter.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Accommodates bait, glue boards or traps in either position. For information on traps, visit the Partners page.
- Use vertical or horizontal bait rods (included).
- Mechanical hinge secures lid and operates down to -20º F for long service life.
- Dimensions: 12 7/8 inches long; 7 7/8 inches wide (including hinge); 4 inches high (lid closed); 3 1/2 inches high (lid open).
Bait Stays Fresh & Dry
- Four fast-draining holes.
- Using elevated horizontal rods prevent bait from touching the station floor.
- SecureV™ Technology reduces the ability of animals to free the bait and is compatible with snap traps.
- Predrilled holes and knock-out anchor points provide multiple ways to secure station.