Maki® is a single-feed, second-generation anticoagulant rodenticide. It contains the active ingredient bromadiolone, which is labeled for both indoor and outdoor use. Maki offers high palatability with maximum label uses.
- House Mouse
- Norway Rat
- Roof Rat
Maki mini blocks contain a peanut flavor that rodents love. Formulated with bromadiolone, invented and patented by Liphatech, it is labeled for indoor and outdoor use. Maki mini blocks contain whole food grade grains that readily attract Norway rats, mice and roof rats. As with other Liphatech block rodenticides, Maki mini blocks are manufactured with rodent gnawing edges and a center hole for securing that prevents rodents from translocating blocks to sensitive areas.
- Easily secure Maki mini blocks on vertical or horizontal rods in Aegis bait stations or other bait stations.
- A versatile bait with more than three decades of trusted performance.
- Especially effective on Norway rats.
Maki bulk pellets are labeled for indoor and outdoor use and are an excellent choice for baiting Norway rat burrows. Rats see these pellets as seeds in their environment and readily accept them as food. Maki bulk pellets allow the applicator to determine the correct amount of rodenticide needed to treat their specific rodent problem within ranges allowed by the label.
- Pellet formulation appeals to a rodent’s natural seed-eating behavior.
- Contain paraffin for maximum moisture tolerance.
- Labeled for and excellent for burrow baiting.